top of page
Right of withdrawal
A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor self-employed.
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has or has taken possession of the goods. In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must contact us (company E & M Vertriebs GmbH, Alte Kissinger Straße 7, 97688 Bad Kissingen, telephone number: 0971 - 130 20 588, email address: email@example.com) by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or email) of your decision to withdraw from this contract.
You can use the attached model withdrawal form for this purpose, but this is not mandatory. To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your notification of exercising your right of cancellation before the cancellation period has expired.
Consequences of the withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we will have given you all payments that we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs that result from choosing a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us have), to be repaid immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed with you; In no case will you be charged any fees for this repayment.
We can refuse the repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided evidence that you have sent the goods back, whichever is earlier. You must return or hand over the goods to Alfred Metz, Heiligenweg 11, 97638 Mellrichstadt immediately and in any case no later than fourteen days from the date on which you informed us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the period of fourteen days has expired. You bear the direct costs of returning the goods. You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary to check the nature, properties and functionality of the goods.
For vehicles that have been driven and / or registered, a discount of 20% of the sales price including statutory VAT will be deducted.
Exclusion or premature expiry of the right of withdrawal
The right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts
- for the delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and for their production an individual selection or Determination by the consumer is authoritative or which is clearly based on the personal needs of the Consumer-tailored;
- for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiration date is fast would be exceeded;
- for the delivery of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed upon conclusion of the contract, but no earlier than 30 days can be delivered after conclusion of the contract and their current value depends on fluctuations in the market, over which the entrepreneur has no influence;
- for the delivery of newspapers, magazines or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
The right of withdrawal expires prematurely in the case of contracts
- for the delivery of sealed goods that cannot be returned for reasons of health protection or hygiene are suitable if their seal has been removed after delivery;
- for the delivery of goods if, after delivery, they are inseparable from others due to their nature Goods were mixed;
- for the delivery of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package, if the Seal was removed after delivery.
Model withdrawal form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
E & M Vertriebs GmbH
Alte Kissinger Strasse 7
97688 Bad Kissingen, Germany
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- I / we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me / us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)
- Ordered on (*) / received on (*)
- Name of the consumer (s)
- Address of the consumer (s)
- Signature of the consumer (s) (only if this is communicated on paper)
(*) Delete where inapplicable.
Do you have any further questions?
Right of withdrawal
bottom of page